Thursday, April 28, 2016

Where am I going? How will I get there? What will I give back? Career Fair Friday, 29 April

Happy Friday Future College Graduates!
*************************
Homework: Review for your classes!
*************************
Big Idea: Powerful choices require knowledge
Essential Question: Where am I going? How will I get there? What will I give back?
Objectives: I can...
...write questions to ask people in a variety of careers.
...network with professionals.
...enjoy free time or time to catch up on work.
*************************
1) Warm Up: Prepare for the College Fair (5 min)
  1. Write at least one question for people in the following careers:
    1. Law Enforcement
    2. Information Technology
    3. Health Services (Nursing)
  2. Number off. That is the room you will start in. We will rotate rooms every 15 minutes.
  3. After Career Fair rotations:
    1. Missing work? Head down to the missing work room.
    2. Questions? Stick around and ask them!
    3. Good to go? Head to the gym for free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment