Monday, March 2, 2015

What powerful, positive choices can I make? ACA DAY! Tuesday, 3 March

Happy ACA Day!
*********************************
Homework: 

  1. Work on your ACA work!
  2. Get your Spring Break Missing Work list signed. This will count as being in the Missing Work Room on a Family Day.

*********************************
Big Idea: Power
Essential Question: What powerful, positive choices can I make?
Objectives: I can...
...tell my story.
...manage my time.
*********************************
1) Time to Work:
  1. Continue writing for My Personal Statement
    1. The final due date is next Friday.
    2. Your first paragraph must be finished by tonight.
  2. ACA Work:
    1. Copy the document here.
    2. Work on filling in how you spent your time today so far.
    3. This is due on 7 March.
    4. Also work on your SMART goals document on Blackboard.
  3. Organize it all!
    1. Organize your notes and binders. 
    2. See me if you need help!
    3. Revise your notes!


No comments:

Post a Comment