Saturday, November 15, 2014

How are my values related to my future career choices? Daily Plans: Monday, 17 November

Happy Monday AVID Buddies!
****************************
Homework: Make sure you have done all missing work!
****************************
Big Idea: Relationships support success
Essential Questions: How are my values related to my future career choices?
Objectives: I can...
...describe my support network.
...prioritize the characteristics I want in a future career.
...organize my work.
*****************************
1) Warm Up:

2) Literacy Block: Reading and Writing Directions

  1. Read the directions for the Career/Values Auction.
  2. Write the steps for the Career/Values Auction in your own words in a graphic organizer.
  3. Swap with a neighbor.
  4. Make revisions. 

3) Lesson Plan:
  1. Complete the survey below.
  2. Participate in the values auction.
4) Success Workshop:
  1. Work on your portfolio additions from last week.
  2. Revise your Cornell notes by highlighting key terms, adding HOT questions, or writing summaries.
  3. Organize your binder.
5) Exit Ticket: SMART Goals for the Week!
  1. Write a SMART goal for school this week.
  2. Write a SMART goal for life outside of school for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment