Thursday, April 9, 2015

What will my life be like in the career cluster I've chosen? (Day 2) Daily Plans: Thursday, 9 April

Happy Thursday AVID Team!
*******************************
Homework: 

  1. Finish all late work!
  2. Email me the resource you are using tonight.

*******************************
Big Idea: Change
Essential Question: What will my life be like in the career cluster I've chosen?
Objectives: I can...
...describe a problem in my future career.
...demonstrate college readiness by catching up on late work.
********************************
1) Research Paper Planning
  1. Review the document explaining the prompt.
  2. Resource Email
    1. Subject: Name - Career Paper Planning
    2. Dear Ms. Nickel,
      1. The career I am researching is ______.
      2. The problem I think I will explore is _______.
      3. The paper, article, or book I am using is ______.
      4. I am wondering if...
    3. Sincerely, Your name
2) Catch Up
  1. Many of you are still missing work from last Monday. This will be reflected on your progress report (going home tomorrow!).
  2. Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment