Friday, April 8, 2016

Where am I going? What will I give back? Daily Plans: Friday, 8 April

Happy Friday Future College Graduates!
*************************
Homework:
-Begin your ACA discussion board post.
-Practice your college presentation talk!
*************************
Big Idea: Powerful choices require knowledge
Essential Question: Where am I going? What will I give back?
Objectives: I can...
...create my college presentation. 
...prepare your talking points.
...build community.
*************************
Read the tips here!
1) College Work Time! Represent Your College Day Seven (Until 2:00)
  1. Review your "To Do" list for today. Add more specific goals if necessary.
  2. Create your poster.
  3. Make sure you know what everyone will say.
  4. Do you have questions for a pro? Post them here.
  5. *If you presentation board is not done, stay in here!*
2) Family Day: 
  1. Missing Work: Ms. Testa's room
  2. College Presentation Board Workshop: Ms. Nickel's room
  3. Family Day Free Time: The gym with Ms. Cunkelman and Mr. Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment